|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, November 12, 2006
> A- You like to curse alot > B- You like people. > C- You're wild and crazy. > D- You have one of the bestpersonalities ever. > E- Damn good kisser. > F- People adore you. > G- You never let people tell you what to do > H- You have a very good personality and looks. > I- You have a fine ass > J- Everyone loves you. > K- You are really silly. > L- you live to have fun. > M- one to have fun. > N- You are dead sexy. > O- You are one of the best in bed. > P- You are popular with all types of people. > Q- You are a hypocrite. > R- Fcukin Crazy > S- Easy to fall in love with. > T- You're loyal to those you love. > U- You really like to chill. > V- You are not judgemental. > W- You are very broad minded. > X- You never let people tell you what to do. > Y- one of the best damn bf/gf one could askfor. > Z- Always ready. lolx . got this from joey's blog . nth happened today . so decided to juz end da post wif this PERV quiz . wahahax ... hmmm. lets start wif mii name ba . >.< M- one to have fun. - yups... agreeagree~ E- Damn good kisser. - ermmms.. L- you live to have fun. - lolx. no fun i die ?! oh gorsh.. O_o! A- You like to curse alot - eh .. i do ? N- You are dead sexy. - *faints* I- You have a fine ass - puke + *faints* wth . ewww... E- Damn good kisser. - muz dey repeat . =.= E- Damn good kisser. - =.= and again ... R- Fcukin Crazy - can be crazy at times . budden not until ki-siao la. P- You are popular with all types of people. - oh ? tats da first ... E- Damn good kisser - and again ... I- You have a fine ass - yeesh .. i noe alr ... =.= H- You have a very good personality and looks. - O_o .. oh really ? S - Easy to fall in love with. -ermmm... O_o! I- You have a fine ass - i give up la . =.= A- You like to curse alot - ... * shake * N- You are dead sexy. - *faints* 2nd time . hmm. now esther de ... E- Damn good kisser - hmmm. i guess so .. wahahahx S - Easy to fall in love with. - heahea >.< T- You're loyal to those you love. - yeps yeps ... H- You have a very good personality and looks. - agreeagree~ E- Damn good kisser - this thing has a habit to repeat . =.= R- Fcukin Crazy - hell yea !! =X K- You are really silly. - correction . SUPA silly H- You have a very good personality and looks. - *nodnod* O- You are one of the best in bed. - she slps so much huh . O- You are one of the best in bed. - hahax . =X muahahax . now its fadhil's turn * evil lafs * F- People adore you. - woohoo~ tats good . >.< A- You like to curse alot - orhor ~ badbad . D- You have one of the bestpersonalities ever. - hmmm. yeps . H- You have a very good personality and looks. - hahax . *nodnod* I- You have a fine ass - fadhil's gonna puke . L- you live to have fun. - no fun he'll REALLY die . =X heaheahea. this thing so pervertic . hahahax. esther&fadhil da victims . wahhahax ... |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|